August 16, 2010

HEAAARRR YEEEEEEE! HEEARRRR YEEEEEEEEE!


What up homeslices.
(It's meant as a statement. So get off my back grammar police.)

NEXT Saturday/Sunday,
(Pending on what timezone you live in)
the most awesomest of things will be happening.



What you have to do is find the most creative way to combine vodka and icecream; photograph it and then blog about it -- Let's see how creative ya'll can get.

I should probably specificitate that when I say combine I don't mean that you have to literally combine the two.
BONUS POINTS FOR THOSE WHO CAN AND DO THOUGH. 
Just find a way to incorporate both in your weekend celebracions.

If you can only do one or the other -- totally fine.

I've given ya'll over a week to compose, plot, schemetize, prioritize and organize yourselves for this major major major (okay not really all that major but let's pretend it is - for my ego, okay?) upcoming EVENT.

You can send the pictures to either Gnetchy, Sweta or Myself by August 28th. <-- Rockin the alphabetical order beeches.

No comments: